The 2018 TDA Meeting Exhibitor Kit may be found here, courtesy of our show partner Shepard Exhibition Services. The 2019 TDA Meeting Exhibitor Kit will be available February 2019.
Commonly Asked Questions
What is the discount rate of a 10 x 10 booth? Note: these prices valid only if paid in full on or before discount deadline date referenced.
EARLY BIRD PRICING: Paid in full by September 30, 2018
- Corner Booth: $1600
- Inline Booth: $1400
- End Cap (10 x 20 only): $3500
STANDARD PRICING: Paid in full by February 28, 2019
- Corner Booth: $1700
- Inline Booth: $1500
- End Cap (10 x 20 only): $3600
LAST MINUTE PRICING: Beginning March 1, 2019, payment in full must accompany contract by March 31st.
- Corner Booth: $1650
- Inline Booth: $1850
- End Cap (10 x 20 only): $3750
What is included in the cost of a 10 x 10 booth?
- (5) complimentary booth badge registrations
- (1) standard booth i.d. sign
- Floor sticker with booth number
- Link to online exhibitor profile
What is NOT included in the cost of a 10 x 10 booth?
What are exhibit installation hours?
- Exhibitor Move-in: Tuesday, April 30 at 12 Noon to 5PM; Wednesday, May 1 from 8AM to 7PM; and Thursday, May 2 from 7AM to 8AM.
What are exhibit dismantle hours?
- Exhibitor Move-out begins Friday, May 4 from 6:00PM to 10:00PM and Saturday, May 5 from 8AM to Noon. Early dismantle is absolutely not allowed. This is strictly monitored and penalties are enforced.
When will I receive the exhibitor kit and what is it?
- The exhibitor kit will be available online in late February 2019. Once the link is available online, you will receive an email from both TDA and Shepard with the the link to the kit.
- Also commonly referred to as the ‘show kit’, you will find any booth furnishings you may need, auxiliary services, shipping information, show colors and address information.
Who is the show decorator?
- Shepard Exhibition Services
What is the address of the convention center?
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
900 E. Market St.
San Antonio, TX 78205
How and when are booths assigned?
- The Texas Meeting booth assignments are based on a seniority system.
- General booth assignments begin early in the summer of 2018. Once all advance assignments have been made, booths are assigned on a first come basis.
How do I get my booth badges?
- Exhibitor badge registration will open on January 3, 2019. You will be sent the link by email and it will be available on the TDA Meeting website. You will have to log in and your password will be your booth number.
- You will receive (5) complimentary badges per 10 x 10 booth.
When can I register for a hotel room?
Online housing reservations open September 2018.
Fax: (210) 207-6702
Phone: (844) 225-6726