Welcome to the TDA Meeting! We’ve put together this list of tips to help make your first time in our exhibit hall a big success.
- READ the exhibitor rules and regulations, read your booth contract, read all information sent out by show management, including website postings and your exhibitor prospectus. Reading all of your information makes you aware of all deadlines and can save you time and money!
- REVIEW THE FLOOR PLAN. Know where to find Registration, Show Management, and the Exhibit Office. Review the convention center and familiarize yourself with the layout, exhibit hall and your booth location.
- TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED. Familiarize yourself with advertising and sponsorship and other promotional opportunities are available through show management. Remember, any additional opportunities offer exposure beyond the booth!
- BE PREPARED. Know set-up and dismantle times, and the show hours. Review what information is in your exhibitor kit. Be aware of the exhibit hall activities and what the traffic flow will be like and what networking opportunities are available.
- ALWAYS ASK. Never hesitate to pick up the phone or send an email if you have any questions!
Contact TDA at 512-443-3675.
Contact Katy Lewis for EXHIBITOR and SPONSORSHIP opportunities
Katy Lewis | email@example.com | 410-584-197
Click HERE for Exhibitor Floor Plan and Exhibitor List.
Online Kit: Available in February 2024
PDF Kit: Available in February 2024